Monday, December 15, 2014

Suicide : Suicidal Thoughts & Suicide Prevention

Suicide – Fool’s weapon to demolish everything that he/she has earned so far in life at the cost of happiness of their loved ones. This definition of suicide from my heart, though simple has a deep meaning buried in it. If you think what you spend for committing suicide is just the money you use for buying those stupid equipment, then you are probably wrong. If you have come to this decision, then you are certainly blind. But I’ll try to throw some light on the cost which sums the happiness that your loved ones have, care, love and affection they have on you. Looks costly. Isn’t it? Well it certainly is several times costlier than your thoughts.


I’ve encountered several such incidents in my friend circle off late that made me pen down this post to shed out my feelings. If you are one among those cowards, read further. If you aren’t one among them, still go ahead and convey these if you find one.



Suicidal thoughts and Suicide prevention


If you want to die since you are a loser, here’s what you have won so far. Take my case. I’m not a celebrity or a sportsman or a scientist. I’m just an ordinary guy who loves to live. You know my greatest achievement? I’ve won 8147 times. Do you think it isn’t good a reason to live. In case you are wondering how on earth I came with that number, it is the number of days since my birth. I have managed to defeat death 8147 times and woke up successfully on my bed for more than 22 years now. I’m confident of a few more thousands and I know you have also made a few thousands. A beggar or an orphan whom you see on road has a greater success figure than me and you. Do you still think you can’t beat me or a beggar on road? Come and run with me. If you think you have one loss worth dying, then I’ve shown you thousands worth living.

If you want to die since the love of your life has failed you, and made a decision to spend her life without you, then here is why you should rethink. This person may have this salty liquid flowing through her eyes for a few days and get along, but the man who sacrificed his desires by fulfilling yours is not going to take it easy. There will be another lady. Well the only creature on earth who will do anything to see you smile might not take this easy, or much worse, she might think your decision is good and may even try to follow you. Both of them about whom I’ve just spoke might not have come to movies with you, they might not have made you happy by playing with you in the beach after you went to college or might not have fought with you and made you feel for petty issues.

Aren’t those things the important things that they should’ve done? All they did was, gave money to watch the movie, and made sure that you get the best education; they made you feel happy rather than giving tears. There are several other things that they have done which might not be important for you. There will be others called friends with whom you might have spent the best moments of your life. Brothers, sisters, uncle, aunt, etc. If you feel like dying for one person who hurt you, think of the thousands who made you happy and will not be happy without you. If you have one person to die for, I’ve shown you thousands to live for.

Few others quote petty reasons for ending their life such as being scolded often by people. There are reasons for people to scold you or to be harsh at you.

·         If you’re getting it from your parents, then you are probably doing something out of the way. Analyze it.

·         If it is from your close friend, then you’ve done something quite that’ll make you pay. Give it your time.

·         Getting scolding from others? Is that even worth giving your time to feel for it? What have they done to you so far to make you spend your time? Nothing. Ignore it.

If you try to end your precious, onetime gift of life just because someone has scolded you then I don’t have words for you.


There might be ‘n’ number of reasons for you to end your life before your actual time comes. But what’s the hurry? I’m damn sure that you aren’t immortal and your time will come. Why can’t you wait till then? 

No comments:

Post a Comment